Up to 1200 sq. ft. of trimming per charge
Large cutting capacity and 18 volt cordless operation to tackle the toughest trimming jobs.
- 18 Volt battery - interchangeable with all Remington 18 volt cordless products
- Provides 40 minutes of run time for up to 1200 sq. ft. of trimming per charge
- 22" cutting bar
- Dual action cutting blades - reduced vibration and cleaner cuts
- 7/16" cutting capacity - large capacity blades for a variety of applications
Lightweight and comfortable
Designed to be easy to use, the Remington 18V cordless trimmer makes it easy to trim at multiple angles.
- cushioned grips on primary and secondary handles for optimal comfort.
- full wrap secondary handle designed for easy trimming at multiple angles.
- trigger lock-off for safer operation
- 18 Volt battery interchangeable with all Remington 18 volt cordless products
- Lightweight, balanced design features cushioned grips and a full wrap handle
- 22" cutting bar
- Provides ample run time for up to 1200 sq. ft. of trimming per charge
- Dual action cutting blades for reduced vibration
- 7/16" cutting capacity
- Item Number – BH1822A
- Bar Length – 22"
- Voltage – 18.0
- Cutting Capacity – 7/16"
- Charge Time - 40 Minutes
- 18 Volt Cordless Hedge Trimmer
- Battery charger
- 18 Volt, Ni-Cad battery pack
- Product manual
Remington BH1822A 18V Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmer Manual
Go Green Tips from Remington
- Question 1: Do I need to lubricate the trimmer's cutter blades?
Yes, you can apply a light coat of oil (SAE 30) to prevent rust and provide lubrication as needed.
- Question 2: Where can I purchase parts or obtain service for the trimmer?
Contact an authorized service center to purchase parts or obtain service for your trimmer. Click on this link, http://www.desatech.com/service_locator.cgi to locate a service center in your area, or http://www.desatech.com/parts_locator.cgi to locate a parts distributor.
- Question 3: How should I clean the trimmer?
Unplug the trimmer from the power supply. Use a soft cloth dampened with a mild soap (dish washing liquid) and water mixture to wipe the trimmer pole, housing, and cutter blades. DO NOT spray or pour water directly onto the trimmer. After the cutter blades are dry, apply a light coat of oil (SAE 30) to prevent rust and provide lubrication.
- Question 4: Do I need to sharpen the cutter blades?
No, the cutter blades are made of high quality, hardened steel. The cutter blades should not require sharpening for the life of the tool. However, if the cutter blades are damaged (cuts into a hard object like a metal fence) they will need to be replaced.
- Remington 18V cordless electric hedge trimmers come with a 2 year warranty.
Our 13th year. Over 38,000 Reel Mowers Sold
Now in our 13th year, we are proud to have sold and supported over 38,000 mowers. People Powered Machines is more than an eco e-tailer, we are a long standing company with real people that support our products. We are totally committed to reducing gas mowing, noise emmissions, and returning pleasure to backyards everywhere! Let us know if we can help you with your decision in any way.