Mow Silently without Polluting the Air
The POWERmow is light weight and offers dual power options. It can cut approximately 5,380 square feet on a single charge of the removable 24 volt battery. If you need more time the manual/push power mode allows you to keep mowing or you can drop in an optional spare battery!
- Easy To Use
- Clean Cutting
- Environmentally Friendly
Reel Mowers Equal a Healthier Lawn
A cylinder blade cutting system is more efficient than rotary type mowers and produces a cleaner cut to help keep your lawn healthy.
- Ultra light and ultra portable
- Fold up handle for easy storage
- Can be used as a manual push mower
- Safety handle shuts off mower as soon as it is disengaged
- Large capacity 20-liter grass catcher
POWERmow: Lightweight, Portable, Green
- Cutting width - 16-inches
- Cutting height - 3/5, 1, 1-1/2, 1-3/4 inches
- Battery makeup - Lead Acid
- Battery operating voltage - 24V DC
- Motor output power - 54W
- Battery charger output - 28.6V DC 800mA
- Maximum sound power, LPA, d - 70dB(A)
- Maximum sound pressure, LWA, d - 94 dB(A)
- Vibration - 1.0 m/s
- Weight - 39 lbs (including battery)
Why Reel Mowers are Best
Reel mowers are good for your lawn.
- Reel mowers promote greener, healthier lawns by cutting each blade of grass cleanly with a scissors-like action. This minimizes moisture loss and exposure to disease.
- Gas and electric rotary mowers, on the other hand, stress the grass by cutting with a tearing action that can leave a jagged tip, making grass susceptible to drying and disease.
- Reel mowers also eliminate accidental damage caused by gasoline spills or dragging extension cords.
Reel mowers are good for your health.
- Reel mowers let you cut your grass without exposure to noxious exhaust gases, loud noises, uncomfortable vibrations or the hazards of power-driven rotary blades – including not just serious injury, but also damage caused by thrown rocks.
- Reel mowers also eliminate the risks associated with storing and handling the gasoline and oil required by gas mowers and with mowing around the extension cords required by electric mowers.
Reel mowers are good for the environment.
- Reel mowers are the most earth-friendly way to cut your grass.
- Gas mowers produce dirty exhaust that pollutes the air.
- Gas mowers also consume gasoline and create spills during fueling.
- Electric and battery mowers, while more earth-friendly than gas mowers, still result in air pollution – not in your backyard, but at the power plants that produce the electricity on which the mowers run.
Reel mowers are good for your budget.
- Reel mowers cost nothing to operate. There is no gasoline, oil, electricity, spark plugs, or air filters to purchase.
- Reel mowers also require far less maintenance than gas and electric mowers.
- One-year limited warranty
Our 14th year. Over 38,000 Reel Mowers Sold
Now in our 14th year, we are proud to have sold and supported over 38,000 mowers. People Powered Machines is more than an eco e-tailer, we are a long standing company with real people that support our products. We are totally committed to reducing gas mowing, noise emmissions, and returning pleasure to backyards everywhere! Let us know if we can help you with your decision in any way.