All you need is a philips head screwdriver and fifteen minutes.
- a. Legs x 4
- b. Dowels x 2
- c. Elbows x 2
- d. Centre Shaft assembly
- e. Drum Joining assembly x 16 (screws, washers and nuts)
- Remove nuts from Centre Shaft assembly (d) and fit elbows (c) with indent facing out.
- Refit nuts and tighten each end using two spanners turning in opposite directions until nuts lock.
- Locate Centre Shaft assembly in one of the bearing grooves of one drum.
- Assemble drum by placing second half on top of first half, making sure to locate the bearing grooves.
- Join halves together using Drum Joining assembly (e).
- Fit 16 screws with washers in holes before adding and tightening nuts.
- Assemble both sets of legs (a) together by fitting dowel into short part of the leg and pressing together. Repeat for second set.
- Fit one leg set to elbows by pressing "U" together to allow entry to elbows.
- Fit second leg set to elbows by same method.
- Lift Tumbleweed Compost maker onto stand
Easy Tumble Action
- For an easy tumbling action LIFT and PUSH at the same time.
Tumbleweed Compost Tumbler turns your coffee grounds and tea bags into compost in a matter of weeks.