The Best Large Reel Mower Around
This large reel mower cuts as wide as a traditional gas powered mower but without the harm to the environment and loud noise.
Built with performance, price, and quality in mind:
- 20" cutting width for maximum reel cutting
- Cutting height range from 1" to 3"
- Quick-snap height adjustors to allow up to 9 different setting
- Dual 6" rear tracking wheels
- 5-spider, 5-blade ball bearing reel
- radial tread tires for good traction and durability
- Heat treated blades for maximum longevity
- Welded reel hood to protect bushes and plants from the blades
Ideal for: Green families wanting a quality cut for their backyards without the hassle and harmful emissions of a gas mower.
- 30 lbs.
- 5 Spider, 5 blade, Ball Bearing Reel
- Loop Style handle with Foam Grip
- Welded Reel Hood
- Heat Treated Blades
- Dual 6" rear Tracking Wheels
- 10" Composite Wheels with Radial Tread Tire
- 9 Different Cutting Height Settings
- 20" Cut Width
- Cutting Height: 1" to 3"
- 1-2 yr. Sharpening Interval, depending on usage
- 2 year warranty
Q: How much does the unit weigh?
A: The 5-Blade reel mower has a shipping weight of 30 lbs.
Q: What is the cutting width?
A: This large reel mower cutting width is 20".
Q: What is the cutting height range?
A: The cutting range is 1" to 3".
Q: How hard is it to change cutting heights?
A: It is very easy. There are quick-snap height adjusters.
Q: How many blades does the reel contain?
A: This unit is manufactured with a 5 blade, ball bearing reel.
Q: How easy is the 5-Blade Reel Mower
A: This Reel Mower is lightweight and easy to maneuver especially for the large size.
Q: What about maintenance?
A: Under normal conditions little maintenance is required. The heat treated blades provide longevity.
Q: How often will I have to sharpen the blades?
A: You'll need to sharpen the blades every 1-2 years depending on usage.
Q: What long will it take me to assemble this reel mower?
A: You only have to assemble and attach the handle.
Our 14th year. Over 38,000 Reel Mowers Sold
Now in our 14th year, we are proud to have sold and supported over 38,000 mowers. People Powered Machines is more than an eco e-tailer, we are a long standing company with real people that support our products. We are totally committed to reducing gas mowing, noise emmissions, and returning pleasure to backyards everywhere! Let us know if we can help you with your decision in any way.